2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Caleb looks night & day better processing and more poised, so what are we really talking about here. Fields is in his 4th year now

I dont even want to do this though, I shouldnt have said anything. I wish Fields the best, but we have our true franchise guy now. I just had to laugh at the mental gymnastics being done to blame WRs, blocking and coaching to excuse Justin, Ive been there, done that. Hopefully he can get better

I've watched every JF nfl snap for the bears and now that I don't have to be a homer :mjlol:

I watched the steelers game because I want to see how jF if doing because its also in the best interest that he is good for a better pick, and he looked about as he did with the bears. He did complete some broken down play for a decent gain though, but I think that shyt would have been picked against first string. He is probs better than russ at least.

its very night and day how caleb looks and moves back there compared to jf. even when he doing his looney tunes shyt you can tell he looking to throw and not bail running. Once the receiving corp get used to it its goin to be spooky times. Odunze should have had a play of the preseason type joan yesterday (well two of them anyway)