2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Crazy how that shyt talking blew up in your face instantly.
You called Burrow injury prone, but ya boy fukked up knee up Preseason week 1 :deadrose:. This shouldn't affect his handoff ability though.
@smitty22 @Trav
Yea fam.. that's really funny. Good shyt.

Even those OSU fools that you tagged wouldn't laugh at a man gettin hurt. You're one weird ass dude. I'll tell you that much. No matter how much you tag folk, you're stayin in the neg. Might as well get used to it.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Even those OSU fools that you tagged wouldn't laugh at a man gettin hurt. You're one weird ass dude. I'll tell you that much. No matter how much you tag folk, you're stayin in the neg. Might as well get used to it.
Damn bruh you going out sad. Talk that shyt bruh. Keep that same energy... yall Michigans nikkas weak :scust:

First nikka to bring up injuries but wanna get in yo feelings like Noah Lyles after you put your foot in your own ass

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

No one gives a fukk he's hurt :pachaha: