New-Orleans-Saints-Coach-Rob-Ryan-Upset-on-Sidelines.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so since the RG3 news decided to check twitter to see if he made a statement
i saw this CD post. the amount of people in comments saying CD should honor his contract is alarming

VD4cV8I.png

TfKhkEe.png

N8g8p5O.png

JrVFTaE.png

mDeDyjY.png

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
My too early rankings and impressions of the rookie QB class:

Caleb Williams- a freak of nature and the circus throws are incredible, but again I just don’t see anything that tells me he can win a game when forced to stay in the pocket, but in 2024 that’s might be a useless nitpick because good luck keeping him there

Drake Maye - I mean, the jack of all trades master of none pretty much, he can make the easy throws which is a good starting point to work from, but not really impressive from an athleticism standpoint, doesn’t panic under duress, but a boring pick overall

JJ McCarthy - Might have been the steal, great athlete, good instincts super composed, good at limiting mistakes, cannon for an arm and deadly accurate, not to mention those long legs he has allows him to take off in strides quickly, unfortunate he’s out

Bo Nix - almost everything he does impresses me, his footwork, arm strength, touch, mobility, vision, but man is his accuracy shaky, definitely something you have to worry about especially since his age is a factor in his development window, hoping he can clean that up because if he does he’ll be a star.

Spencer Rattler - already better then Derek Carr so he’s a definite starter in this league, his zip on the ball is insane as coupled with accuracy and strength, he was always high touted prospect since his high school but just had maturity issues, seems like he’s finally developed that end of his game, the sky is limit from here. Honestly looked like a mini Mahomes out there lol

Jayden Daniels - same thoughts I have him on now are the same I had when he was in college, one of the greatest deep balls I’ve ever seen in my life, but he’s gonna have to prove he can win from the short and intermediate routes, he’s not getting those same wide open running lanes or large gains after the catch by his receivers that he got in college so he will have to refine his game to become the mvp caliber player he’s capable of being, but yea in open space no ones catching him.

Michael Penix - takes too long to make decisions and it’s often the wrong one, same vibe in getting with Drake Maye, he’s good at some things but he doesn’t excel at anything really, needs to work on that deep ball BADLY, I’ve never been a fan of QBs with that javelin set up throw, I can’t think of a single one that’s had success in the league off the top of my head but that might be bias, yea he’s gonna have a rough time out there.

My ranking strictly off eye test:

1. Rattler/Williams
  2. McCarthy
  3. Nix
  4. Daniels
  5. Maye
  6. Penix

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
My too early rankings and impressions of the rookie QB class:

Caleb Williams- a freak of nature and the circus throws are incredible, but again I just don’t see anything that tells me he can win a game when forced to stay in the pocket, but in 2024 that’s might be a useless nitpick because good luck keeping him there

Drake Maye - I mean, the jack of all trades master of none pretty much, he can make the easy throws which is a good starting point to work from, but not really impressive from an athleticism standpoint, doesn’t panic under duress, but a boring pick overall

JJ McCarthy - Might have been the steal, great athlete, good instincts super composed, good at limiting mistakes, cannon for an arm and deadly accurate, not to mention those long legs he has allows him to take off in strides quickly, unfortunate he’s out

Bo Nix - almost everything he does impresses me, his footwork, arm strength, touch, mobility, vision, but man is his accuracy shaky, definitely something you have to worry about especially since his age is a factor in his development window, hoping he can clean that up because if he does he’ll be a star.

Spencer Rattler - already better then Derek Carr so he’s a definite starter in this league, his zip on the ball is insane as coupled with accuracy and strength, he was always high touted prospect since his high school but just had maturity issues, seems like he’s finally developed that end of his game, the sky is limit from here. Honestly looked like a mini Mahomes out there lol

Jayden Daniels - same thoughts I have him on now are the same I had when he was in college, one of the greatest deep balls I’ve ever seen in my life, but he’s gonna have to prove he can win from the short and intermediate routes, he’s not getting those same wide open running lanes or large gains after the catch by his receivers that he got in college so he will have to refine his game to become the mvp caliber player he’s capable of being, but yea in open space no ones catching him.

Michael Penix - takes too long to make decisions and it’s often the wrong one, same vibe in getting with Drake Maye, he’s good at some things but he doesn’t excel at anything really, needs to work on that deep ball BADLY, I’ve never been a fan of QBs with that javelin set up throw, I can’t think of a single one that’s had success in the league off the top of my head but that might be bias, yea he’s gonna have a rough time out there.

My ranking strictly off eye test:

1. Rattler/Williams
  2. McCarthy
  3. Nix
  4. Daniels
  5. Maye
  6. Penix
the bolded are mind-boggling to me, lol. penix is probably the best deep ball thrower as long as he doesnt have to make an off-platform throw. maye is quite athletic and rattler doesnt really have mahomes-like ability in...anything ? lol

props for the write-up tho.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
the bolded are mind-boggling to me, lol. penix is probably the best deep ball thrower as long as he doesnt have to make an off-platform throw. maye is quite athletic and rattler doesnt really have mahomes-like ability in...anything ? lol

props for the write-up tho.
You got Penix deep ball over Daniels or Williams?? In the modern NFL a lot of your throws are gonna be off platform with how good d line men are now

and Maye is a good athlete for a white guy, but he’s not super special. McCarthy and Nix are way more explosive