2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
hard to say. Bolton and Gay will benefit with Bobby leadership.

zadarious has the most burst out of the three but I think our defense needs that so probably him

I feel you. Wagner would make that middle of the field a no fly zone with Willie and Nick.

We all know we need that punch on the front four so ZaDarious would be a nice welcome

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. Wagner would make that middle of the field a no fly zone with Willie and Nick.

We all know we need that punch on the front four so ZaDarious would be a nice welcome

Facts! We really have to do something about our front four. I’m still baffled about how we didn’t get any pressure on Burrow smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Facts! We really have to do something about our front four. I’m still baffled about how we didn’t get any pressure on Burrow smh

Exactly. I know most of our fanbase would consider Wagner a luxury pick but just imagining those three in the middle of the field :wow:

I saw Carlos Dunlap from Seahawks was released too. Havent really been following him lately but I know he's a solid DE too

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. I know most of our fanbase would consider Wagner a luxury pick but just imagining those three in the middle of the field :wow:

I saw Carlos Dunlap from Seahawks was released too. Havent really been following him lately but I know he's a solid DE too

Man now that you pointed that out, we may need Bobby more.

I don’t know what we’re going to do at DB smh

Dunlop is solid. He wouldn’t be a bad pick up.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man now that you pointed that out, we may need Bobby more.

I don’t know what we’re going to do at DB smh

Dunlop is solid. He wouldn’t be a bad pick up.

Yeah I got a feeling they're going to go for a bargain value on the DB front ...A Vet that may play for a cheaper, shorter deal

Malcolm Butler, AJ Bouye types for CB...could be wrong

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think chiefs get Wagner. Just because wilson is on the Broncos and Chiefs will want as much Intel on him as possible.

And why don't they go after Kareem Hunt?

The Browns are definitely going to be throwing more now that they got Watson. May be time to offload 1 of the backs

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
cacs in KC still think that situation he was involved in was him beating his girlfriend when it was some other shyt where the white bytch was a violent racist. KC cacs are kind of on that type of shyt. :mjpls:
No doubt.

:hubie: