2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yooo I forgot he was a FA I wouldn’t be mad at it

yeah it's shaping up to be a few interesting names that are going to be released....Van Noy, Trey Flowers...possibly ZeDarius Smith.. Washington released Landon Collins, think he would be solid replacing #49 in the 3rd Safety role

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:russ:at that spoiler... @BucciMane keeping the energy, even if the offseason/summer time. I admire it,..even if it's dead wrong lol:mjlol:

Speaking of, I see the Pats released Kyle Van Noy...what are your thoughts on him? asking for some friends:sas2:

Chiefs had to extend Hill. I've said for years he's the deadliest weapon in the league. There's not one WR I will take over him at this point. We'll see what Chase does this year, but I've said Hill is the best for a while now.

I think the Chiefs are in for a battle this year. The AFC is beyond stacked with QB's. I think they are still the favorites, but that division is tough. I may take the Bills over them in terms of record, just because of the division, but ill say the Chiefs are the best team in the AFC.

Just neans when they lose, it's a massive upset and choke.:lolbron:.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Chiefs had to extend Hill. I've said for years he's the deadliest weapon in the league. There's not one WR I will take over him at this point. We'll see what Chase does this year, but I've said Hill is the best for a while now.

I think the Chiefs are in for a battle this year. The AFC is beyond stacked with QB's. I think they are still the favorites, but that division is tough. I may take the Bills over them in terms of record, just because of the division, but ill say the Chiefs are the best team in the AFC.

Just neans when they lose, it's a massive upset and choke.:lolbron:.

I be nodding my head in agreement until I get to the spoiler parts:russ::mjlol: just gotta take the subtle digs lol

lol but nah I meant what's the scouting report of Van Noy last year, was he still a solid LB?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We’re losing

1. Tyrann
2. Darryl
3. Byron Pringle
4. Frank

just read JC Jackson maybe headed to the chargers or raiders smh this is not going well

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

great replacement

I wanted to keep Mathieu because of not only his cerebral play, but all the intangibles he brings to the table. Still getting Justin Reid for a little over 10 mil a year, seems pretty solid...just anxious to see who steps up as a leader (especially in the DB room)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
chiefs brehs, can Ward improve his zone coverage or is he strictly an outside man corner ?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With this Devante trade and deal we’re really going to break the bank for Tyreek.

Veech gotta start making shyt happen asap.
Clyde and Gore are a good tandem. We will establish the run more this season and no defense will have an answer for us as usual.