2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Call me salty, but I’m so glad it was Emmanuel Sanders who was in that position to take the lead at the end :mjgrin: I didn’t forget how excited I was when his bytch ass was about to come here then he reneged

Don’t forget Dee Ford Lol it’s gotta hurt worst for him! He left team for 49ers then played them in SB. And lost

Edit. He also was the one who negated that interception against Patriots because he was offsides. Damn. Sucks to be him

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Parade was lit brehs. :ahh: Some of them players and their girls were blasted. :heh:

Peep Mahomes girl rocking two flasks.

:dead:

Dapped up a few of the players on the route. A lot of the players just got off the busses and interacted with the fans. :salute:

Suggs got off the bus right in front of me, posed for my camera, then dapped me up. :obama:I'ma post my pics when I get home tonight.

bro, that’s mad love!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1OmEKUv.png

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Idk if we got an offszn thread yet but :mjtf: we not in position to be telling CHJ to walk in HOPES of getting a deal done for CJ. Veach just put his back against the wall he either has to get a great deal for CJ done (more value than what CHJ woulda given us) or a great trade done.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Idk if we got an offszn thread yet but :mjtf: we not in position to be telling CHJ to walk in HOPES of getting a deal done for CJ. Veach just put his back against the wall he either has to get a great deal for CJ done (more value than what CHJ woulda given us) or a great trade done.

we do need an off-season thread but we haven’t been making moves either which bothers me

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we do need an off-season thread but we haven’t been making moves either which bothers me

Seems like we’re too focused on the big contracts rn to the detriment of filling out the roster. I knew we were gonna let folks walk but we gotta bust some moves while there are moves to be busted. Our main guys are under contract for next szn, for better or worse so at least make sure we got a complete team around them