2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it’s crazy! We won a super bowl! We definitely have been threw it with the quarterbacks we have had. Tyler THIGPEN Matt Cassel smh we even gave Brady Quin a shot. It feels good but I’m still in shock!

I think we can win at least 2 more in the next three years. We just need a strong linebacker core and hopefully pick up a strong running back to establish the run like we did with Kareem

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Man it’s crazy! We won a super bowl! We definitely have been threw it with the quarterbacks we have had. Tyler THIGPEN Matt Cassel smh we even gave Brady Quin a shot. It feels good but I’m still in shock!

I think we can win at least 2 more in the next three years. We just need a strong linebacker core and hopefully pick up a strong running back to establish the run like we did with Kareem

I’d like some more speed at linebacker. Might be time next year to see what DOD is made of. I think we go LB, CB with our first two picks and then go get a big back with the next one.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d like some more speed at linebacker. Might be time next year to see what DOD is made of. I think we go LB, CB with our first two picks and then go get a big back with the next one.

I agree with it all. Hopefully we can make some great moves to have cap for Chris Jones

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I lost faith in DOD not even being able to get on the field. He seemed tailor made for Sorenson’s role down the stretch

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
After watching the game back my favorite thing that stood out is Mahomes' toughness. Him diving for the fumble (which was scary considering somebody could've easily landed on his throwing arm), putting his head down and running for tough yards, even that play where he was running along the sideline and dove for the first down. It's one thing to have someone as talented as him but for him to also be mentally strong and willing to do whatever for the win takes it to the next level.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After watching the game back my favorite thing that stood out is Mahomes' toughness. Him diving for the fumble (which was scary considering somebody could've easily landed on his throwing arm), putting his head down and running for tough yards, even that play where he was running along the sideline and dove for the first down. It's one thing to have someone as talented as him but for him to also be mentally strong and willing to do whatever for the win takes it to the next level.

I halfway thought about that, but after a few of the hits he took and got back up from, or delivered himself, you just knew he wasn’t going out any other way. Some of those hits I woulda been :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: over a couple months ago, but it’s the last game of the szn no point in saving anything

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I halfway thought about that, but after a few of the hits he took and got back up from, or delivered himself, you just knew he wasn’t going out any other way. Some of those hits I woulda been :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: over a couple months ago, but it’s the last game of the szn no point in saving anything

When him and Ward collided and he stood up over him like “NOW WHAT” I knew we were in for a ride. Pat was a warrior man