2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

AFC EAST WEST :banderas:

1 L to each of the other 3 teams, Raiders was bogus, Chargers we blew it at the end, and Broncos Jamaal got his Broncos career started early with that fumble.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m concerned about losing thornhill brehs. Juan was figuring it out the last 4-5 weeks. Armani and Lucas gotta grow up quick.

Yea Thornhill hurts bad, especially not having a game or two at least to figure it out. Watts was playing alright last yr before he got hurt, but Thornhill was a beast the last month and a half, not even for a rookie.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Yea Thornhill hurts bad, especially not having a game or two at least to figure it out. Watts was playing alright last yr before he got hurt, but Thornhill was a beast the last month and a half, not even for a rookie.

Dead ass..obviously since we been playing a Fuller more at safety lately he gotta step up lately. I’m concerned about the pats exploiting Armani’s youth or Fuller in a matchup.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dead ass..obviously since we been playing a Fuller more at safety lately he gotta step up lately. I’m concerned about the pats exploiting Armani’s youth or Fuller in a matchup.

Honestly, I gotta see them beat Tennessee before I believe they can get to us :russ: I already thought so before, but they’re just another team at this point. The defense is showing gaps and that was the only thing keeping them afloat.

If it does come down to the rematch, I don’t think they can score with us like they did last yr. They have 1.5 receivers who can make impact plays, and they don’t even have a run-game to control tempo, nor is our run-D as bad as it was that game.

Only team I can see myself not being completely disappointed in a loss to even without Thornhill is the Ravens (obviously since they’re the only higher seed, but we’re known for fukking off games, especially playoff ones).