2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I wish they would just let (or make) Pat sit his ass down for like 2 weeks. Got this fool out there practicing. Bruh just sit there and study film on whomever you're gonna play in like a month. :gucci:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would just let (or make) Pat sit his ass down for like 2 weeks. Got this fool out there practicing. Bruh just sit there and study film on whomever you're gonna play in like a month. :gucci:

I can understand light practice, based on where they say his progress is. I just don’t get why they’re playing the game like he’s day to day. Packers not worried about him, and if Andy even thought about playing him, he would be fired by Monday if he got hurt worse :mjlol:

I just wish they coulda flexed this wk :francis: I’m not tryna wait all day and be up late watching this shyt

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can understand light practice, based on where they say his progress is. I just don’t get why they’re playing the game like he’s day to day. Packers not worried about him, and if Andy even thought about playing him, he would be fired by Monday if he got hurt worse :mjlol:

I just wish they coulda flexed this wk :francis: I’m not tryna wait all day and be up late watching this shyt
between the knee and the ankle, he needs to just chill for a couple weeks.

and yeah, I want us to play noon every sunday. I hate knowing others teams get all hype playing the chiefs in those primetime games.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
between the knee and the ankle, he needs to just chill for a couple weeks.

and yeah, I want us to play noon every sunday. I hate knowing others teams get all hype playing the chiefs in those primetime games.

This!

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

The whole situation is irritating me. Somebody needs to be the adult in the room. He needs to sit his ass down instead of trying to prove he’s tough.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe if Kemp hadn't got hurt they definitely would have cut Watkins first time he got hurt.

Idk his dead money is something serious until after this yr. 30 mil in ‘18, 22 mil this yr, but only 7 next yr. He woulda had to be trash when he was on the field AND always hurt for them to even think about cutting. Breh got LACED by us :wow: never seeing that kinda money again

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Idk his dead money is something serious until after this yr. 30 mil in ‘18, 22 mil this yr, but only 7 next yr. He woulda had to be trash when he was on the field AND always hurt for them to even think about cutting. Breh got LACED by us :wow: never seeing that kinda money again
hopefully he gives us that one good playoff run.