2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Our d-line would still smoke y’all revamped o-line tbh

But nah for real tho, Chiefs been doing their fukking thing this off season

These the type of moves that get you hardware

See y’all boys soon breh..

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
O-LINE room going to be crowded this year...competition is going to be heavy this camp....a lot of talent in the building :ehh::wow:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
O-LINE room going to be crowded this year...competition is going to be heavy this camp....a lot of talent in the building :ehh::wow:

Our O line will be amazing!!!

I have a feeling Cornell Powell will be our number 3 receiver. We had a great draft!

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Our O line will be amazing!!!

I have a feeling Cornell Powell will be our number 3 receiver. We had a great draft!

Was watching some of Powell's highlights yesterday, he's got moves.

Mitchell Schwartz said recently that his rehab is coming along well and that he would still be open to coming back to KC...what you think about that?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was watching some of Powell's highlights yesterday, he's got moves.

Mitchell Schwartz said recently that his rehab is coming along well and that he would still be open to coming back to KC...what you think about that?

Grab him!!!!

If our online had depth we would have at least made the super bowl interesting but instead we got demolished

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the run game goes to another level, the offense will really be scary already was)

I think it has to this year or we’re doomed.

everyone started dropping two deep safeties and rushing three and if receivers don’t get open it forces Pat to play backyard football.

how do you feel about Nick Bolton? I think he’ll bring some attitude and aggression on defense in the second level which we NEED

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#ninergang

#ninerkingdom

giphy.gif