2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and 3FRPS to minny for Justin Jefferson and a future 2nd

Yay or nay?

Chiefs would have to hit on every single one of their draft picks. Justin Jefferson is going to be making like $30 million dollars. I traded for him in Madden for about the same, put me in cap hell for a couple of years. I had no fukkin money, but I was able to develop my picks

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Do you really think the Vikings will trade him?

Plus he’s about to break the bank with his contract demands
I want a game changer alongside mahomes especially once Kelce retires, it's possible Vikings won't wanna pay him that much. It's a lot of money he would tie up for sure.
Chiefs would have to hit on every single one of their draft picks. Justin Jefferson is going to be making like $30 million dollars. I traded for him in Madden for about the same, put me in cap hell for a couple of years. I had no fukkin money, but I was able to develop my picks
I trust veach and co Drafting, a couple misses but more hits IMO.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ominihu hopefully
Yeah I think he's a given. There weren't many other cut candidates for real as nobody has a big cap hit that's not deserving.

My main worry of possibly losing Sneed is that would mean not being able to blitz with McDuffie as much since you won't have someone of Sneed's talent to still cover the top WR behind him.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Him and 3FRPS to minny for Justin Jefferson and a future 2nd

Yay or nay?
Hell no. I'd rather find a less expensive WR that leaves enough cap room to have more depth at other positions. Veech has shown to be good enough at drafting that I'd rather have all the extra picks for filling out the roster.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clark Hunt talking right now. Showing the power point of what the new stadium is going to look like.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want a game changer alongside mahomes especially once Kelce retires, it's possible Vikings won't wanna pay him that much. It's a lot of money he would tie up for sure.

I trust veach and co Drafting, a couple misses but more hits IMO.

You have to factor in injuries too. I wouldn’t do it. Too risky

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New stadium?

Please tell me it’s not going to have a roof!

Playing in the elements especially the cold is part of the Arrowhead lore
No roof. That’s what he talked about being outside and playing. Knocking down Kauffman. Gotta get the Royals up out the paint on April 2nd

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm surprised they just want to make more parking and tailgating in the royals old spot instead of trying to make it a little entertainment distict. But the renderings look okay i guess. I'll just wonder if they start getting silly with trying to get too commercial with the tailgating experience. Hope they don't end up with "Tailgating presented by (insert brand)" vs the real organic fan tailgating experience.

also, they said they're adding the little endzone suites like other stadiums.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised they just want to make more parking and tailgating in the royals old spot instead of trying to make it a little entertainment distict. But the renderings look okay i guess. I'll just wonder if they start getting silly with trying to get too commercial with the tailgating experience. Hope they don't end up with "Tailgating presented by (insert brand)" vs the real organic fan tailgating experience.

A reporter asked that. The President said it’s not worth developing over there

:mjpls:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Me and the fam was just talking about how much sense it would make to make that space an entertainment district. Especially with how shytty it is leaving the stadium after a game. Having something for fans to do would help thin out the traffic some as everybody leaves. Plus the people that can't afford a ticket could come and spend money to watch at one of the restaurants or places they have there.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i caught that too. :mjlol:

They don’t want to “compete” with the Royals even though they’re in different seasons. Yeah okay buddy. I’m moving from downtown. I’ll be damn if I deal with that traffic on daily basis during spring and summer when they build that stadium