2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A shutdown corner for a TE?:why:

That's no WR they could move him for. Maybe Detroit for Jameson Williams and picks. He doesn't have enough production though just upside. Unless a team is giving up a 1st there's no draft capital worth it.

Tag him or sign him. They can let him walk after the 3peat.

I don’t think Sneed is going to have a repeat season :yeshrug:

Once DBs get the bag how many remain lockdown?

Though there will never be another Travis we gotta start figuring out what we’re going to do after him.

But like @threattonature said I can’t tell if Pitts were quitting is routes or not after watching vids since he pointed that out to me

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think Sneed is going to have a repeat season :yeshrug:

Once DBs get the bag how many remain lockdown?

Though there will never be another Travis we gotta start figuring out what we’re going to do after him.

But like @threattonature said I can’t tell if Pitts were quitting is routes or not after watching vids since he pointed that out to me

Sneed didn't give up a single TD all year. The value in that is higher than what Pitts brings. Tag him and he still has to play for a contract.

Maybe they can trade for Pitts without sending Sneed. TJ Hockenson was traded for a 2nd and a 3rd the next year. Package picks.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sneed didn't give up a single TD all year. The value in that is higher than what Pitts brings. Tag him and he still has to play for a contract.

Maybe they can trade for Pitts without sending Sneed. TJ Hockenson was traded for a 2nd and a 3rd the next year. Package picks.

This year being the exception and they’ve gotten over their growing pains but I’m still weary of the the secondary. I have PTSD :mjcry:

I hope they can repeat the same success but it was too good to maintain

:ohhh:

Now that will be magic if we can land someone top tier for that
I say go all in on Sneed Jones and a high end WR for the 3 peat

Cutting ominihu and MVS will save us almost 20 M in space right there

This is exactly what’s going to happen though.

Ominihu has been vocal on Twitter about staying and getting a new contract. He was beast this season before the injury

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This year being the exception and they’ve gotten over their growing pains but I’m still weary of the the secondary. I have PTSD :mjcry:

I hope they can repeat the same success but it was too good to maintain

:ohhh:

Now that will be magic if we can land someone top tier for that

This is exactly what’s going to happen though.

Ominihu has been vocal on Twitter about staying and getting a new contract. He was beast this season before the injury

MacDuffie was shutting receivers down and he's only going to get better. Gotta have him along with Sneed
because most of these top tier teams are trotting out 2 good WR's.

AJ/Smitty
Reek/Waddle
Chase/Higgins
Puka/Kupp
Allen/Williams

Don't trade defense for offense unless it's a game changing player.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

I’ve been watching all his interviews and he’s not a bad interview.

Jets just don’t have a winning culture and the owner is trying to build it.

I love hearing him talk about Bosa crashing the play. He did it the entire last drive. Andy really schemed up magic