2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I’m not even a diehard Chiefs fan like that. Just lived somewhere within the KC metro a nice chunk of my adult yrs and big Pat fan but it’s hilarious reading nikkas talking about “he’s never challenged” (like we didn’t see him on a busted ankle last yr) or “coaches scheme his guys wide open all the time” (MVS, Toney, Mecole all being almost automatic dropped passes) or “let’s see him do it without EB or Hill or Kelce” (like the name of the game is to have it the hardest cause ain’t no one gonna remember that shyt. shyt is crazy reading that BS on here and social media. Funny I see a gang of LBJ fans screaming about another mf got it “too easy”. I know why a lot peeps don’t like dude and it ain’t got shyt to do with his play on the field. It’s why you gonna see a ton of Lamar dikkriding this week.

Facts and it's the team job to put players around their franchise QB:mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I’m not even a diehard Chiefs fan like that. Just lived somewhere within the KC metro a nice chunk of my adult yrs and big Pat fan but it’s hilarious reading nikkas talking about “he’s never challenged” (like we didn’t see him on a busted ankle last yr) or “coaches scheme his guys wide open all the time” (MVS, Toney, Mecole all being almost automatic dropped passes) or “let’s see him do it without EB or Hill or Kelce” (like the name of the game is to have it the hardest cause ain’t no one gonna remember that shyt. shyt is crazy reading that BS on here and social media. Funny I see a gang of LBJ fans screaming about another mf got it “too easy”. I know why a lot peeps don’t like dude and it ain’t got shyt to do with his play on the field. It’s why you gonna see a ton of Lamar dikkriding this week.

You weren’t lying lol