2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
giphy.gif
Jamar Chase

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Not shocking. Eventually all these young players are due for big contracts and some tough decisions are going to have to be made. As a player they got to get that big money while they're young and I think Gay will command a decent check. I just don't want them to break up the Sneed/McDuffie pairing. Not sure if they'll resign Jones. If they could get him on a longer contract with slightly lower annual or declining annual value, then I'd say once they lock up Bolton the rest of the D won't matter as much.

Predictions for this Sunday's game. I thought Chiefs easily looked like the better team during the regular season matchup but kept shooting themselves in the foot. Bills D is even more banged up so I think Chiefs should take this pretty easily. They have the coverage to contain Diggs and run D has mostly been solid as hell. Offensively Reid is finally using Rice a lot more which should help open things up for Kelce too. As long as those two are going the pass game should be good and maybe open up big throws to the rest of the supporting cast. Pacheco will get his.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not shocking. Eventually all these young players are due for big contracts and some tough decisions are going to have to be made. As a player they got to get that big money while they're young and I think Gay will command a decent check. I just don't want them to break up the Sneed/McDuffie pairing. Not sure if they'll resign Jones. If they could get him on a longer contract with slightly lower annual or declining annual value, then I'd say once they lock up Bolton the rest of the D won't matter as much.

Predictions for this Sunday's game. I thought Chiefs easily looked like the better team during the regular season matchup but kept shooting themselves in the foot. Bills D is even more banged up so I think Chiefs should take this pretty easily. They have the coverage to contain Diggs and run D has mostly been solid as hell. Offensively Reid is finally using Rice a lot more which should help open things up for Kelce too. As long as those two are going the pass game should be good and maybe open up big throws to the rest of the supporting cast. Pacheco will get his.

I don’t think they’ll be able to afford Sneed either. I always have to move off of him and Gay in Madden. They need to get a WR and cornerback in this draft. Chris Jones before that Chargers game said this may be his last year.

Im not worried about the Bills, go in get the win and get home. Double Diggs, do not allow Allen to scramble out of the pocket, no big runs for Cook.