2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
All my opps ate shyt this year
Eagles Dead body

Bengals dead body

Bills ... :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
The Bengirls so far off my radar. I haven't thought about them all season.
Eagles planned they whole season for the game at Arrowhead, then quit.

AFC West....nikkas having a job fair for their coaches right now.
:dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andy Reid why are you running little Mecole Hardman on 1st and goal when Pacheco is beasting? :what:

He fumbled earlier in the game too and you trust him with a goal line collision:martin:

Take all that cute shyt out the game plan for running plays. Just hand it off.

Tired of coaches trying to outsmart the defense instead of letting your players outplay them. It doesn't get any easier than 1st and goal inside the 5. Stop making things complicated.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Brehs, I’m not even a diehard Chiefs fan like that. Just lived somewhere within the KC metro a nice chunk of my adult yrs and big Pat fan but it’s hilarious reading nikkas talking about “he’s never challenged” (like we didn’t see him on a busted ankle last yr) or “coaches scheme his guys wide open all the time” (MVS, Toney, Mecole all being almost automatic dropped passes) or “let’s see him do it without EB or Hill or Kelce” (like the name of the game is to have it the hardest cause ain’t no one gonna remember that shyt. shyt is crazy reading that BS on here and social media. Funny I see a gang of LBJ fans screaming about another mf got it “too easy”. I know why a lot peeps don’t like dude and it ain’t got shyt to do with his play on the field. It’s why you gonna see a ton of Lamar dikkriding this week.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I’m not even a diehard Chiefs fan like that. Just lived somewhere within the KC metro a nice chunk of my adult yrs and big Pat fan but it’s hilarious reading nikkas talking about “he’s never challenged” (like we didn’t see him on a busted ankle last yr) or “coaches scheme his guys wide open all the time” (MVS, Toney, Mecole all being almost automatic dropped passes) or “let’s see him do it without EB or Hill or Kelce” (like the name of the game is to have it the hardest cause ain’t no one gonna remember that shyt. shyt is crazy reading that BS on here and social media. Funny I see a gang of LBJ fans screaming about another mf got it “too easy”. I know why a lot peeps don’t like dude and it ain’t got shyt to do with his play on the field. It’s why you gonna see a ton of Lamar dikkriding this week.

shyt is absolutely disgusting

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Chiefs kingdom, I come bearing a gift :troll:

GQXSwc8.gif
9uvPJhA.gif

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
We all know why a lot of them don’t rally around him and it’s disingenuous bullshyt man. You can watch QB on Netflix and see who he really hangs around.