2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Only thing i'll say is this, something like 90 mil for 3 years would probably be his retirement package. But he need to work with them to get that number down a little. I know Veach looking like "breh you JUST got your first playoff sack like last year :childplease:"

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this is tough. Because my general policy is Pay That Man His Money *shytty John Malkovich Russian Voice*.

However, if I'm the Chiefs I'm telling Jones to quit fukking around, and look at how shytty the rest of the Rams roster is, aside from their stars. Unfortunately, keeping the window open as long as possible requires everybody to give up a little. Otherwise, don't be surprised if them boys consider flipping you for picks, because recent history shows that they'll be fine. :hubie:

He's not a QB so he won't see the endorsements that Patrick gets nor does legacy have the same meaning for a player at his position. I understand why he wants to get paid but if they offer 26 and say we're trying to contend every year but you say I need 30 then that's something I have a problem with. The top players need to sacrifice a bit of salary to stay at the top. If he's not willing to do so then I'd ask how he'd feel about playing for The Cardinals because we need to move on.

It sucks because you want the best guy at the position. They got that in the QB and TE (which isn't a break the bank position) but you're almost better off having a bunch of very good players who made modest amounts than 1 guy getting a massive deal. An elite QB is the one position you can't trade.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He's not a QB so he won't see the endorsements that Patrick gets nor does legacy have the same meaning for a player at his position. I understand why he wants to get paid but if they offer 26 and say we're trying to contend every year but you say I need 30 then that's something I have a problem with. The top players need to sacrifice a bit of salary to stay at the top. If he's not willing to do so then I'd ask how he'd feel about playing for The Cardinals because we need to move on.

It sucks because you want the best guy at the position. They got that in the QB and TE (which isn't a break the bank position) but you're almost better off having a bunch of very good players who made modest amounts than 1 guy getting a massive deal. An elite QB is the one position you can't trade.
Chris Jones is one of those guys that raises the level of the rest of the defense. He lets the rest of the line see more single teams. I think if it’s only a 4 million difference go ahead and pay it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Jones is one of those guys that raises the level of the rest of the defense. He lets the rest of the line see more single teams. I think if it’s only a 4 million difference go ahead and pay it.

Lot of guys making big money while losing. You want to be part of dynasty you gotta sacrifice a little. If the money is there pay him but this is why I like the New England method of moving guys before the big deal.

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want breh to get paid but aye man…and we gotta pay trey and creed soon.

Bolton I think will be up for a contract that same year too.

We have to choose between Gay and Sneed this year and hopefully work something with Chris Jones.

The good news is we have been drafting decent enough to not be too desperate.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Bolton I think will be up for a contract that same year too.

We have to choose between Gay and Sneed this year and hopefully work something with Chris Jones.

The good news is we have been drafting decent enough to not be too desperate.
I’m all for paying Chris. But dawg we got some players we gotta reward. Bolton/Creed/Trey are young too..

• Dap
Reactions: rlg