2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why I like that they have a deep WR room with a lot of potential. Also why I wouldn’t have minded keeping Hardman because between him and Toney I figured they’d miss a whole season’s worth of games.

I don't see how they trusted Toney as their #1 when he's so injury prone :snoop:

They need a proven vet. I don't know if Skyy and Rice are ready and MVS is inconsistent. They won spreading the ball around but Juju was someone Pat felt comfortable leaning on in the Super Bowl. I still think they need to make a move. Maybe a veteran gets cut or someone becomes available at the trade deadline.

D Hop would've been perfect.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald gets 31 and Williams just signed for 24. Give him 27 to make him the 2nd highest paid.

Man, this is tough. Because my general policy is Pay That Man His Money *shytty John Malkovich Russian Voice*.

However, if I'm the Chiefs I'm telling Jones to quit fukking around, and look at how shytty the rest of the Rams roster is, aside from their stars. Unfortunately, keeping the window open as long as possible requires everybody to give up a little. Otherwise, don't be surprised if them boys consider flipping you for picks, because recent history shows that they'll be fine. :hubie: