2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I like Josh lol..they put him in a lot of one on ones/sink or swim type situations, which cant be too easy...got potential though

You're right though McDuffie and JWat are NICE
I give Josh a pass cause the jump in competition he had to deal with was insane. Trent and JWat were in P5’s but Josh really had to deal with a leveling up in competition.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rooting for him but he's got an uphill battle to make the team. MVS, Moore, Rice, James, and Toney are locks. Then you have Watson and John Ross who's the fastest guy.

That's a lot to get through but Justyn probably has the most talent. He's going to have to dominate but with his lack of experience I don't see that happening. He'll probably be a practice squad guy unless there's an injury.

Maybe working with Mahomes gives him a leg up on the other guys. He'd be a weapon if he unlocks his potential.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Rooting for him but he's got an uphill battle to make the team. MVS, Moore, Rice, James, and Toney are locks. Then you have Watson and John Ross who's the fastest guy.

That's a lot to get through but Justyn probably has the most talent. He's going to have to dominate but with his lack of experience I don't see that happening. He'll probably be a practice squad guy unless there's an injury.

Maybe working with Mahomes gives him a leg up on the other guys. He'd be a weapon if he unlocks his potential.
yep, looks like he's putting in the extra work/build chemistry with Pat, who was raving about him last year (along with Travis)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, looks like he's putting in the extra work/build chemistry with Pat, who was raving about him last year (along with Travis)

That doesn't mean the coaches trust him or he'll be able to execute in game. Pat won't play much pre-season, Ross won't run with the first team in practice, so he's going to have outplay everyone with the backups. I'd be stunned if he's out there week 1.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't mean the coaches trust him or he'll be able to execute in game. Pat won't play much pre-season, Ross won't run with the first team in practice, so he's going to have outplay everyone with the backups. I'd be stunned if he's out there week 1.
I get you on that part...that was pretty much the case with WR Gehrig Dieter who I believe is like one of Pat's best friend... he was a consistent fixture on the practice squad but never really could crack the active 53

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I get you on that part...that was pretty much the case with WR Gehrig Dieter who I believe is like one of Pat's best friend... he was a consistent fixture on the practice squad but never really could crack the active 53
Dieter was a scrub though no disrespect intended. I do think Justyn has some talent.