2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
whats the application process to join the chief nation?

im a huge Pat Mahomes fan since day 1. I need a secondary team being im a Lions fan. Tom Brady on his way out. I need a new team. Im excellent on arguing on behalf of greatness. So no slander will be tolerated on my end brehs. I can be a welcomed edition to the fam
Get in line behind @BucciMane

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and more Kadarius Toney time

giphy.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:russ: :whoa: :dead: you stay trying to put a hex on other teams....lol focus on the New England Belichecks...what they going to do Sunday against Miami? what Beli got cooked up?

They're doing nothing Sunday against Miami as they face the Jets. :mjlol: .

They may be instilling fear in the Dolphins if they body the Jets.:mjlit:.

Need to make sure the Dolphins end up with a lower seed to face the Chiefs in the divisional round though. One of three teams that has ant chance of beating the Chiefs, and those odds are still low.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The Chiefs are an excellent team and I don't hate them or their fans at all. They are exciting to watch. Sometimes their fans need to be educated about quality wins though.:lolbron:.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
They're doing nothing Sunday against Miami as they face the Jets. :mjlol: .

They may be instilling fear in the Dolphins if they body the Jets.:mjlit:.

Need to make sure the Dolphins end up with a lower seed to face the Chiefs in the divisional round though. One of three teams that has ant chance of beating the Chiefs, and those odds are still low.

lol I meant Jets but I hear you.. now that you're back in effect we're going to see if Beli got half the confidence in the Patriots that you do..if yall get steamrolled don't compare the loss to the 04 Pistons or Buster Douglas over Tyson or whatever historic upset you have up your sleeve :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: