2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
extremely nerve racking 16 point win. those redzone trips were brutal to watch. :francis:
they really were...for how rough the season has been for the Rams they still have a good defense....got a feeling also that some of the play calling was more conservative this week compared to usual with Cincy coming up next week

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yeah you make a good point..hope Spags doesn't put any of the rookies on an island against Chase
I think McDuffie can hold his own. I'm interested to see and actually wouldn't mind seeing him tested now if he can handle that type of assignment. If he can hold up it'll add some new wrinkles for the playoffs. Of course if he gets burnt early switch that shyt up ASAP.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lol I’m too emotionally involved in this team especially when it comes to very important games against great teams.

I already know Spags is going to blitz heavy and leave our DBs 1 on 1 with chase
I feel that...certain teams always make for a tense watching experience ...the front four has been playing way better so maybe he cuts down on blitzing next week