2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Chiefs essentially sitting on a three game lead in the AFC West. If they can take care of business next week against the Chargers they'll basically have wrapped up the division. And in the driver's seat for top seed in AFC.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk pressures. I need him finishing some of those plays off. He’s a bit too slow to get to the QB which I worry will hurt in the playoffs going against Allen or Tua.

Lol It’s coming. He’s causing disruptions. He just has to develop a quicker first step.

He’s very aware as a rookie too. Those 2 batted passes yesterday would’ve been huge gains for the Jags and 1st downs. I think he’ll be there by playoff time and Frank will be on the other side. The d line will be better by then.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
whats the application process to join the chief nation?

im a huge Pat Mahomes fan since day 1. I need a secondary team being im a Lions fan. Tom Brady on his way out. I need a new team. Im excellent on arguing on behalf of greatness. So no slander will be tolerated on my end brehs. I can be a welcomed edition to the fam

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats the application process to join the chief nation?

im a huge Pat Mahomes fan since day 1. I need a secondary team being im a Lions fan. Tom Brady on his way out. I need a new team. Im excellent on arguing on behalf of greatness. So no slander will be tolerated on my end brehs. I can be a welcomed edition to the fam

giphy.gif

Lol just get ready for the usual defensive emotional roller coasters