2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

premier58

All Star
Daps
Turn up! That’s wild! They’re still getting better. Did you watch Juju post interview? He’s happy to be here and he’s enjoying himself. That’s all you can hope for as a team

Dude is a like a little kid 😂 that’s great to see

Thats because Juju knows he shouldve signed with you guys the year before. That was a useless, wasted year in Pittsburgh.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Crazy. Also thought I heard it said yesterday that the Chiefs actually have more explosive plays than they did last year. That's crazy. They're steadily turning the offense into one of those teams that doesn't have a ton of big name "oh shyt" level dangerous players, but have more options to beat you in return. Assuming they stay healthy, and are able to keep this up in the playoffs, the Chiefs might be scary as shyt.
Thats an eye opening and impressive stat. It reminds of how dumb fans say that NE wasnt explosive outside of the years with Moss, when their best stretch of sustained offense was after he departed(2010-2012). To this day, that is the NFL record for most pts scored in a 3 year span.

premier58

All Star
Daps

Juju is a classic WCO WR. He was a YAC monster in Pittsburgh. Strong, agile, physical and tough. He brought a lot to the Steelers in 2017. That team was loaded. Its a pity that they went one and done. This is off topic, but I feel that while Tomlin gets a lot of praise for always fielding competitive teams and never having a losing season, imo he doesnt receive enough criticism for underachieving from 2013-2018.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
yeah i been seeing Bengals fans and Bill fans claiming KC is a bandwagon city. The Bengals calling somebody a bandwagon. :martin:

And that Frank Clark suspension if suspect.

Lol dawg we had to watch a Damon Huard vs Brodie Croyle qb battle on hard knocks. We had a player kill himself in front of the coach…we have always been one of the best nfl fan bases.