2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pacheco Szn finally :blessed: not expecting a pop against MAGAman and his cronies, but long term I’m hype. Now get day to day McDuffie on the damn field finally so we can finally see the future of the team

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crazy. Also thought I heard it said yesterday that the Chiefs actually have more explosive plays than they did last year. That's crazy. They're steadily turning the offense into one of those teams that doesn't have a ton of big name "oh shyt" level dangerous players, but have more options to beat you in return. Assuming they stay healthy, and are able to keep this up in the playoffs, the Chiefs might be scary as shyt.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Crazy. Also thought I heard it said yesterday that the Chiefs actually have more explosive plays than they did last year. That's crazy. They're steadily turning the offense into one of those teams that doesn't have a ton of big name "oh shyt" level dangerous players, but have more options to beat you in return. Assuming they stay healthy, and are able to keep this up in the playoffs, the Chiefs might be scary as shyt.
It’s true