2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Lol dawg we had to watch a Damon Huard vs Brodie Croyle qb battle on hard knocks. We had a player kill himself in front of the coach…we have always been one of the best nfl fan bases.
Tyler Thigpin. I remember the cheers when Cassel was demolished. Been tough times between the Vermil and Reid regimes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yeah i been seeing Bengals fans and Bill fans claiming KC is a bandwagon city. The Bengals calling somebody a bandwagon. :martin:

And that Frank Clark suspension if suspect.
That's comedy. KC is a Chiefs town. Everytime I go back home it's all Chiefs everywhere. Obviously there have been a bunch of bandwagon fans that jumped on once Mahomes came around. But the Chiefs have been far too supported for far too long to ever claim them bandwagon. Hell the Chiefs were known for having the best homefield advantage long before Mahomes came around.

I do laugh though seeing people like my aunt who never gave a fukk about the Chiefs all of a sudden the biggest fan now lol. She used to lived right on 40th street across from that Gates, less than a 5 minute drive to the stadium and never thought about going.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Lol dawg we had to watch a Damon Huard vs Brodie Croyle qb battle on hard knocks. We had a player kill himself in front of the coach…we have always been one of the best nfl fan bases.
And I remember battle lines being drawn in the dirt b/w fans on 610AM. That shyt really was ridiculous. Them squads was legit embarrassing. Tyler Thigpen supporters was rock bottom. Even more rock bottom than watching D Bowe hanging out in Westport with him and everyone in his crew rocking his jersey in different colors :laff:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As a Bama I was legit embarrassed to have Brodie on the team. Man he probably had the worse stretch ever by a QB