2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lmbo

I rock with the 49ers though. Giving we have a history of getting their quarterbacks for some odd reason but I feel like this game could really go either way.

I don’t we can afford to be 4-3. I just realized the chargers are 4-2 also
yeah we definitely need to come out strong to get back on the W column before the bye....if you would have told me in the preseason that we would have a chance at 5-2 before the break, I would feel good about their record

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah we definitely need to come out strong to get back on the W column before the bye....if you would have told me in the preseason that we would have a chance at 5-2 before the break, I would feel good about their record

Yep. We’re in a great spot.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good.

We’re gonna need somebody to send CMAC into IR with the rest of the 49ers starters

@Rekkapryde @yseJ @dza @Jmare007 @JLova @Heretic @FaTaL
@Mike Wins

yall see this shyt?

Y’all see what @jwonder and @Big dikk and I have to constantly defend y’all from and have to fight so y’all don’t have to fight these fights and post in peace?

Now again, we have been threatened we need to stand together. It’s not one persons beef it’s ALL OURS

They take out CMC

I say we take out Mahomes and Kelce

Don’t play with NINER GANG:demonic:

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@Rekkapryde @yseJ @dza @Jmare007 @JLova @Heretic @FaTaL
@Mike Wins

yall see this shyt?

Y’all see what @jwonder and @Big dikk and I have to constantly defend y’all from and have to fight so y’all don’t have to fight these fights and post in peace?

Now again, we have been threatened we need to stand together. It’s not one persons beef it’s ALL OURS

They take out CMC

I say we take out Mahomes and Kelce

Don’t play with NINER GANG:demonic:

All you gotta do is tell Mahomes a black female at the game is interested in him. He won't even step foot in the stadium. :wow: