2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Sign OBJ..trade one of the 12 picks for Robert Quinn and let’s make a run. Put Niang in for Wylie when he’s healthy and lets run.

wonder if Shannon really got an inside source or he's just talking cash ish lol

Side note, thoughts of an OBJ and Robert Quinn combination, plus healthy Niang? :wow:

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
wonder if Shannon really got an inside source or he's just talking cash ish lol

Side note, thoughts of an OBJ and Robert Quinn combination plus healthy Niang? :wow:

He’s close with Travis from what I know..so I think that’s the source.

With the Robert Quinn potential deal..they gotta tell Chicago to eat most of the contract. I wouldn’t mind throwing in an extra late round pick.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
He’s close with Travis from what I know..so I think that’s the source.

With the Robert Quinn potential deal..they gotta tell Chicago to eat most of the contract. I wouldn’t mind throwing in an extra late round pick.
makes sense at the bolded

with Robert Quinn hoping the GM connection (Ryan Poles) helps in the negotiation process if that's the route they go

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that's pretty encouraging..just need him to capitalize on those pressures and get home on the QB

I’m ngl I haven’t really seen a lotta good from him the past few wks. I’m glad at least numbers are good, but a podcast I listen to said J Houston didn’t even get a sack until like wk 12 or some shyt his rookie yr. And I don’t even remember it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m ngl I haven’t really seen a lotta good from him the past few wks. I’m glad at least numbers are good, but a podcast I listen to said J Houston didn’t even get a sack until like wk 12 or some shyt his rookie yr. And I don’t even remember it.
yeah I've realized I got to temper expectations as far as stats for rookies but his pressure stats surprised me

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think we get OBJ. He was just sighted in Minnesota.

We have to get someone to generate pressure on the Dline.