2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Lot of issues yesterday. They have got to give Pacheco or McKinnon a shot at lead back. Tired of being in 2nd and 8 or 3rd and 9.

We have to get a pass rush…our OT’s are an issue. I’m not okay with punting a year of prime Mahomes for a soft rebuild. Veach better figure this shyt out

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lot of issues yesterday. They have got to give Pacheco or McKinnon a shot at lead back. Tired of being in 2nd and 8 or 3rd and 9.

We have to get a pass rush…our OT’s are an issue. I’m not okay with punting a year of prime Mahomes for a soft rebuild. Veach better figure this shyt out

Agree with everything said.

We still haven’t figured out what to do when defenses rush 3 and drop everyone else back. And teams seem to always get pressure doing that too

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The pass defense is a huge problem
do you think with some of the starters coming back (Willie Gay, Trent McDuffie and Rashad) that they will improve (at least to middle of the pack)?

Lowkey, we don't get enough pressure on the QB (with a 4 man pass rush) which puts more stress on the backend of our defense

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
do you think with some of the starters coming back (Willie Gay, Trent McDuffie and Rashad) that they will improve (at least to middle of the pack)?

Lowkey, we don't get enough pressure on the QB (with a 4 man pass rush) which puts more stress on the backend of our defense
Yeah coming into the season my biggest worry was lack of pass rush. They need a second threat next to Chris Jones that requires a double. That's by far the team's biggest need. Not to worried about the offense. QB/WR chemistry typically takes time. And for a big physical receiver like Juju it takes trust for Mahomes to put it up and trust him to come down with it. I think offensively the team will be alright. Not as explosive as previous years but easily good enough to win with a decent defense. Also have to remember this was been one of the tougher schedules to start the season.