2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I've been waiting on one the twitter guys that break down footage to explain why Mahomes was barking on Kelce on that one play that was a drop for somebody else. Did Kelce run the wrong route and get in the passing window?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've been waiting on one the twitter guys that break down footage to explain why Mahomes was barking on Kelce on that one play that was a drop for somebody else. Did Kelce run the wrong route and get in the passing window?
I thought he was getting on Kelce’s case cause he was screaming on MVS for the drop. If you watch the play Kelce started yelling at MVS.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I thought he was getting on Kelce’s case cause he was screaming on MVS for the drop. If you watch the play Kelce started yelling at MVS.
Yeah I just found it on Twitter. Looks like MVS and Kelce ended up in the same passing lane and MVS probably was supposed to keep going in the open space. Kelce started barking at him and Mahomes stepped in.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have been seeing it’s either that or Kelce ran an option route that got in the way of the passing lane