2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their defense has been dominant.

Packers can me out firing and took their foot off the gas second half.

Jameis….. Mark Ingram averaged almost 6 yds on them and then Jameis. Idk if dominant is the correct word to use but they haven’t been great.

We have the ability to run it like the saints and fire like the pack. This will be their first real test

premier58

All Star
Daps
Packers can me out firing and took their foot off the gas second half.

Jameis….. Mark Ingram averaged almost 6 yds on them and then Jameis. Idk if dominant is the correct word to use but they haven’t been great.

We have the ability to run it like the saints and fire like the pack. This will be their first real test
The Pack did not take their foot off the gas, they got shut down. They contained the run and got off the field on nearly every 3rd down. They picked off Jameis 3 times and forced a fumble on Ingram that they recovered. They also had a pick 6 and only allowed 10 pts. They shut Dallas down also. They have allowed 27 pts in 3 games. Picked.off 5 passes and scored a td. How isnt that dominance?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Pack did not take their foot off the gas, they got shut down. They contained the run and got off the field on nearly every 3rd down. They picked off Jameis 3 times and forced a fumble on Ingram that they recovered. They also had a pick 6 and only allowed 10 pts. They shut Dallas down also. They have allowed 27 pts in 3 games. Picked.off 5 passes and scored a td. How isnt that dominance?

I don’t think we watched the same games.

How many times did Jameis force throws? Every INT. Like I said Mark was running but the bucs took advantage of Lattimore being out and scored.

The Packers came out swinging same as the chiefs last year against the bucs and for them to get shyt down they still won the game.

I don’t remember anything about that Cowboys game other than how terrible it was so I’ll give you that.

But did you not watch the games? If you did you’ll obviously see how they aren’t “dominant” Bills defense week 1 and 2 were dominant. Bucs not so much.

Reading stats is one thing but watching it is another.

premier58

All Star
Daps
I don’t think we watched the same games.

How many times did Jameis force throws? Every INT. Like I said Mark was running but the bucs took advantage of Lattimore being out and scored.

The Packers came out swinging same as the chiefs last year against the bucs and for them to get shyt down they still won the game.

I don’t remember anything about that Cowboys game other than how terrible it was so I’ll give you that.

But did you not watch the games? If you did you’ll obviously see how they aren’t “dominant” Bills defense week 1 and 2 were dominant. Bucs not so much.

Reading stats is one thing but watching it is another.
Of course I watched the games. The points youre makin sound like someone who didnt watch the game. Who cares about Mark Ingram having a few nice runs when he got stripped which changed the complexion of the game? You writing off ints because they were forced passes? Isnt that the purpose of pass defense? Make the QB force throws by playing tight coverage, taking away their first option, creating pressure, zone blitzses etc..all those are desogned with the purpose of forcing throws so they hopefully become turnovers. I can randomly tell you plays tell you plays from games from 2004. I didnt watch, though? GB did not take their foot off the gas. Its called adjustments!! GB came out guns blazing in 2020 at TB. 10-0 before you could sit your drink down. Proceeded to get shut down for the rest of the game. I guess GB took their foot off the gas and wanted to get blown out 38-10 back then? 3rd downs were the difference. In the 1st half, they couldnt get off the field, the 2nd half they did. Has nothing to do with stats. I watched every single play of that game. Im stating facts, no stat sheet needed.