2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Toub and his unit are terrible. Guy has gotten a free ride cause his unit looked good when they had a generational talent (Tyreek) back there. I am concerned about our receivers..and don’t get me started on Orlando Brown.

Defense battled out there no complaints about them at all. Pat, Andy and Bienemy gotta figure it out cause this offense looks disgusting. We got nothing from the run game and I’d trade Mecole for a Gates presidential plate at this point.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was a bad game from top to bottom. Chris Jones gotta stfu man, even after all that the game was at hand until the free 1st down instead of 4th and long

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If that’s the same crew, I’m going. Even still, dude gotta read the room. That’s not the time to push the line. Especially as a leader
the nfl needs to instruct the refs on situational football. They should never throw THAT flag in that moment. A few words after the whistle decided a game. That's a bad look.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
also, CEH 7 carries for 0 yards. He needs to lose his starting job. Pacheco at least will get you 4 or 5 yards and get it to 2nd and 5 or 3rd and 5.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
also, CEH 7 carries for 0 yards. He needs to lose his starting job. Pacheco at least will get you 4 or 5 yards and get it to 2nd and 5 or 3rd and 5.

They just don’t have a back breh. What was the saying “if you’ve got two quarterbacks..you really have none.” That’s applicable to our rb situation..a bunch of bodies but no guy.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They just don’t have a back breh. What was the saying “if you’ve got two quarterbacks..you really have none.” That’s applicable to our rb situation..a bunch of bodies but no guy.
this offense was able to make better use of guys like Darrell Williams and Damien Williams. Even Derrick Gore looked better. It's CEH. For where he was drafted he's a bust. I honestly can't understand what's better about him compared to the other guys.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got home like 10 minutes ago. Glad I missed this one.

It was ugly from the beginning to end. The defense was actually good. If Gay played I think the d would’ve won us the game. Harris was good just not in pass coverage

I am worried about Pat and Eric though. Idk it feels like our offense stalled out and never recovered

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think it was just bad play calling CEH has actually looked great the first 2 games.

I’m not saying CEH is on JTs level, but JT had 5 attempts for 4 yards the first half against the jaguars last week and ended the game with 9 attempts with 50 something’s cause of garbage time cause of terrible game script and play calling.

It was going to be one of those games. When Sky muffed the punt you could feel it.