2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I need to get there lol I know it’s going to be live
wonder if they're going to do like the last 2 drafts and keep most of their picks or package a few to get a few high round picks.....

2021 - Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith, Noah Grey

2022- McDuffie, Karlaftis,Skyy Moore, Jaylen Watson, Bryan Cook, and Pacheco all seem primed to be carving out a role early on...not to mention Josh Williams, Leo Chenal, Kinnard, etc

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wonder if they're going to do like the last 2 drafts and keep most of their picks or package a few to get a few high round picks.....

2021 - Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith, Noah Grey

2022- McDuffie, Karlaftis,Skyy Moore, Jaylen Watson, Bryan Cook, and Pacheco all seem primed to be carving out a role early on...not to mention Josh Williams, Leo Chenal, Kinnard, etc

We really have some young talent on each side of the ball. I can see us packaging for a WR.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukk!

Is this the same incident that the mother of his kid said he broke a door or bathroom and that he didn’t touch her

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gay, Chanel, Bolton, whose the other guy?
It’ll be the old guy Dunlap or the young guy Darius Harris. bytch ass mf’s shoulda announced this a long time ago :snoop: I don’t even mind him having to sit down, he obviously had some shyt going on that needed to be addressed but the timing couldn’t be worse for the Chiefs or Goodell with the Watson shyt. I actually hope they appeal with one. If he were more established he’d probably go the restraining order route

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’ll be the old guy Dunlap or the young guy Darius Harris. bytch ass mf’s shoulda announced this a long time ago :snoop: I don’t even mind him having to sit down, he obviously had some shyt going on that needed to be addressed but the timing couldn’t be worse for the Chiefs or Goodell with the Watson shyt.

All facts!!

We have the

Colts
Bucs
Raiders
Bills

WTF?!?