2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiefs: 37
Chargers: 27

giphy.gif

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Had em gassed by the end. That’s a serious defense tho, I hate that mf Derwin
that dude was ALL over the field creating havoc...a healthy Derwin is a matchup nightmare for most of the league.

I feel like we went up against a potentially top 5 team defensively and took their best shot..and still came away with the W and pundits want to act like something was wrong with the offense...only a few teams got that level of talent

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They selling dreams with this overturned pick tho :mjlol: I’m all for saying that shoulda been a pick: he shoulda caught it. Mf’s really acting like his hand was under it, then it became he had control of it even tho it hit the ground and clearly moved, then I even saw “he was gathering it” like that made sense. Chiefs hate and the need for ratings got nikkas acting real MAGA with these arguments.

Then the clear interference in the route for the other overturned one. Mahomes gave them opportunities and the defense didn’t take advantage.

Then you got Staley going for every 4th down last yr, now he’s too p*ssy to go for ANY, when he has a better defense. There were at least 2-3 possessions I knew they could keep alive at midfield, that they kicked. But when his QB’s ribs are hanging out, and the game is outta reach barring a miracle, he’s big bad

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that dude was ALL over the field creating havoc...a healthy Derwin is a matchup nightmare for most of the league.

I feel like we went up against a potentially top 5 team defensively and took their best shot..and still came away with the W and pundits want to act like something was wrong with the offense...only a few teams got that level of talent
He has something extra against KC tho, for good and for bad. That body slam was a flag, and there was the face mask on Clyde that made it even tougher for them to comeback. But CEH also trucked his ass they won’t talk about that :ohlawd: he’s probably Kelce’s best matchup in the league tho

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This!!!! They have a top 5 defense and probably the best D line in the league.

Our o line had a lot of miscues in the first half but Orlando Brown PLAYED A GREAT GAME against Mack our interior was the issue.

But as a unit, they were great. Our run game looked good against that defense.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They selling dreams with this overturned pick tho :mjlol: I’m all for saying that shoulda been a pick: he shoulda caught it. Mf’s really acting like his hand was under it, then it became he had control of it even tho it hit the ground and clearly moved, then I even saw “he was gathering it” like that made sense. Chiefs hate and the need for ratings got nikkas acting real MAGA with these arguments.

Then the clear interference in the route for the other overturned one. Mahomes gave them opportunities and the defense didn’t take advantage.

Then you got Staley going for every 4th down last yr, now he’s too p*ssy to go for ANY, when he has a better defense. There were at least 2-3 possessions I knew they could keep alive at midfield, that they kicked. But when his QB’s ribs are hanging out, and the game is outta reach barring a miracle, he’s big bad

Man it was so many calls the refs missed. Derwin face mask on CEH, Bosa was offside all night, and I could’ve sworn Breeland got a penalty for slamming Diggs like Derwin did Kelce