2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
He has something extra against KC tho, for good and for bad. That body slam was a flag, and there was the face mask on Clyde that made it even tougher for them to comeback. But CEH also trucked his ass they won’t talk about that :ohlawd: he’s probably Kelce’s best matchup in the league tho
I had to do a double take when I saw CEH run him over :whoo:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lol I’m exaggerating but it’s frustrating. They fought that second half. It’s not being talked about enough.

It's great to see that the young guys won't fold/ be deers caught in headlights when adversity pops up.

Got thrown in the fire early and came out on the other side.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen too many people saying our O line was terrible. But they were actually good to great Thursday. There were too many overreactions.

Orlando Brown really neutralized Mack the entire game. They had 2 sacks. One was due to miscommunication. They were absolutely great when we rushed the ball. I think it was 4 or 5 QB hits. A lot of times Pat didn’t have to leave the pocket but that’s his style of play

With all things considered against that Dline and linebacker core they were absolutely fine. Imagine how they’ll be against other teams going forward who don’t have that many impact players

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen too many people saying our O line was terrible. But they were actually good to great Thursday. There were too many overreactions.

Orlando Brown really neutralized Mack the entire game. They had 2 sacks. One was due to miscommunication. They were absolutely great when we rushed the ball. I think it was 4 or 5 QB hits. A lot of times Pat didn’t have to leave the pocket but that’s his style of play

With all things considered against that Dline and linebacker core they were absolutely fine. Imagine how they’ll be against other teams going forward who don’t have that many impact players

Good post. I was watching this earlier today. I agree that the O-line did really good, considering it was going against a top 5 d-line... and they actually gave up just 1 sack so even crazier...