2024 MLB Postseason Thread...

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I remember Mad Dog when he was still on WFAN saying the 2000 Subway World Series was one of the lowest rated, nobody outside of the NYC Tri State area watched. MLB prolly wants that Dodgers/Yankees World Series.

The Tigers are arguably a bigger draw than the Tribe are, due to the cinderella story of the team. The tribe are kinda just..... there. MLB probably wanted a Tigers/Yankees ALCS, then again I think MLB is legit and there's no WWE elements in MLB. Way to many star players on big market teams suck in October for me to believe MLB is fixed :pachaha:

If MLB was on that type of time we def would have gotten a Red Sox/Cubs WS in 2003.
Guardians got stars bruh

Jose, Kwan, Clase ... three players among the best at their position. Tigers only has a starting pitcher

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baseball is so wonky, on some analysis tip I can't even cook up a prediction for either LCS :pachaha:

My ideal path would be the Mets sweeping the Dodgers, Yankees/Tribe having a hard fought 7 game series with the Yankees winning and the Mets sweeping the Yankees in the Word Series (Wishful thinking).

This ain't the early 2000s anymore Yankee fans, Jeter, Bernie, Clemens and Marino and them ain't walking though that door :umad: Judge is a better regular season hitter than everyone on those Dynasty teams but in October he's a fukkin hamster :hamster:

dan-marino.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I think Cleveland can beat the Yankees cuz of their pitching + the Yankees offense is sus & their best hitter sucks in October

But yankees vs dodgers World Series would be dope too

I had padres vs tigers, so I don’t care who wins any series left whatever the match ups are so be it :yeshrug:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
I think Cleveland can beat the Yankees cuz of their pitching + the Yankees offense is sus & their best hitter sucks in October

I had padres vs tigers, so I don’t care who wins any series left whatever the match ups are so be it :yeshrug:
Guardians going all the time at. Naylor go hit 5 bombs in series... book it

Spence

Superstar
Daps
So the Tigers tank the White Sox series to draw the easier bracket with a struggles Astros offense and a mediocre Indians team, only to shyt the bed in the end :beli:

First time in a while 3 out of 4 WC teams were knocked out in the divisional round :manny:

Indians aren’t getting past the Yankees, I don’t want to watch a subway series either :francis:

Yankees about to get their ring finally, their fans will love it but I bet it would’ve been better if they had to beat Houston to get there to finally exorcise their October postseason demons :pachaha:

Spence

Superstar
Daps

I had Mets Tigers, but they really came down here to dethrone us and then not do shyt else :beli:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
So the Tigers tank the White Sox series to draw the easier bracket with a struggles Astros offense and a mediocre Indians team, only to shyt the bed in the end :beli:

First time in a while 3 out of 4 WC teams were knocked out in the divisional round :manny:

Indians aren’t getting past the Yankees, I don’t want to watch a subway series either :francis:

Yankees about to get their ring finally, their fans will love it but I bet it would’ve been better if they had to beat Houston to get there to finally exorcise their October postseason demons :pachaha:
LMAO @ you thinking Tigers good enough to tank for any opponent. Funniest post all day😁 lol

Spence

Superstar
Daps
LMAO @ you thinking Tigers good enough to tank for any opponent. Funniest post all day😁 lol
AJ Hinch threw Kenta fkn Maeda on the last day of the season against HISTORICALLY the worst team in ball, ever. He was positioning the Tigers to go up against Houston on purpose just so he could take a shyt on our lawn, and he very much accomplished that. He didn’t want to go up against the O’s and Yankees the first two rounds and saw an easier path through Houston & Cleveland.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s so hypocritical how when the Yankees or recently dodgers have the highest payroll everyone hates them and they’re “buying the World Series “ but when Boston or the Mets have the highest payroll it’s celebrated and they’re treated as some kind of underdog feel good story

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It’s so hypocritical how when the Yankees or recently dodgers have the highest payroll everyone hates them and they’re “buying the World Series “ but when Boston or the Mets have the highest payroll it’s celebrated and they’re treated as some kind of underdog feel good story
Do you understand why the Mets have the highest payroll this year?

They have $125,299,160 on the payroll that isn't even playing for them. If it wasn't for that.. they'd have the 10th highest payroll.