2024 MLB Postseason Thread...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well it was a nice ride. MLB ain’t passing up a chance for NY vs LA or NY vs NY World Series though so it was going to end sooner or later.

Spend some money and stop embarrassing your father Illitch.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Baseball is so wonky, on some analysis tip I can't even cook up a prediction for either LCS :pachaha:

My ideal path would be the Mets sweeping the Dodgers, Yankees/Tribe having a hard fought 7 game series with the Yankees winning and the Mets sweeping the Yankees in the Word Series (Wishful thinking).

This ain't the early 2000s anymore Yankee fans, Jeter, Bernie, Clemens and Marino and them ain't walking though that door :umad: Judge is a better regular season hitter than everyone on those Dynasty teams but in October he's a fukkin hamster :hamster:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Well it was a nice ride. MLB ain’t passing up a chance for NY vs LA or NY vs NY World Series though so it was going to end sooner or later.

Spend some money and stop embarrassing your father Illitch.
I remember Mad Dog when he was still on WFAN saying the 2000 Subway World Series was one of the lowest rated, nobody outside of the NYC Tri State area watched. MLB prolly wants that Dodgers/Yankees World Series.

The Tigers are arguably a bigger draw than the Tribe are, due to the cinderella story of the team. The tribe are kinda just..... there. MLB probably wanted a Tigers/Yankees ALCS, then again I think MLB is legit and there's no WWE elements in MLB. Way to many star players on big market teams suck in October for me to believe MLB is fixed :pachaha:

If MLB was on that type of time we def would have gotten a Red Sox/Cubs WS in 2003.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember Mad Dog when he was still on WFAN saying the 2000 Subway World Series was one of the lowest rated, nobody outside of the NYC Tri State area watched. MLB prolly wants that Dodgers/Yankees World Series.

The Tigers are arguably a bigger draw than the Tribe are, due to the cinderella story of the team. The tribe are kinda just..... there. MLB probably wanted a Tigers/Yankees ALCS, then again I think MLB is legit and there's no WWE elements in MLB. Way to many star players on big market teams suck in October for me to believe MLB is fixed :pachaha:

If MLB was on that type of time we def would have gotten a Red Sox/Cubs WS in 2003.
The 2000 subway world series was a real let down, Mike Francessa has commented how underwhelming it was and how the yankees looked at it as a task/chore rather than enjoying the moment because losing to the Mets was daunting and Steinbrenner would've lost his mind.

MLB wants yanks/dodgers at all costs.

Guardians/Mets need to pull a 2003, when it was going to be Cubs/Red Sox instead they got yanks/marlins, give them a Mets/Guardians affair :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Just keep an eye on the strike zone is all im saying :sas2:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

the Tribe can be a story simply because now they have the longest titleless drought.

The issue with the Subway Series is the Yankees genuinely want nothing to do with it, so they're not gonna play it up at all. The Mets would get to have all the fun.