2024 Essential Facts About the U.S. Video Game Industry

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Old ass xbox games going to playstation = Xbox is 3rd party and you don’t need an xbox to play xbox games.

Old ass playstation games coming to PC = We ain’t no waiting ass nikkas we play games day one.

Sony stan’s :mjlol:
Can't wait to play that old ass new Doom game later this year. That old ass new Call of Duty is going to have some nice haptic feedback features.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You.

If indie timed exclusives count as games you can’t play anywhere else and a reason to own consoles.

Xbox got them too. Why to you portray two different narratives about the consoles :usure:
I never said Xbox didn't. No one in here is saying Xbox doesn't have exclusives. You made that shyt up

All I've been saying PS will continue to have exclusives since they are in the business of selling consoles. I simply see Lego Horizon as an outlier, not a catalyst. You can argue that other shyt you talking about with someone else.

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Two of the biggest games of the year = outliers

You heard it here first.

I'll leave you alone, you out here looking crazy

Till next time

:cheers:

Microsoft buys a publisher and pledges their games will stay multiplatform= Microsoft going 3rd party you don’t need an xbox

Sony buys a publisher, pledges they will continue to be multiplatform= That was different

Microsoft releases one game day one on playstation= All games are coming microsoft is 3rd party

Sony releases a game day one on switch = That was an outlier holla back when more games come

Never change sony stan’s :mjlol: