2024 Essential Facts About the U.S. Video Game Industry

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same reason all other Lego games tend to be fun.

Simple action, good looking Lego graphics/effects.

Generally taking existing IP and Legofying it works.

:manny:
The amount of times you’ve ever even typed the word “lego” before it was a sony game
IMG-7562.jpg

fukkin ZERO

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The amount of times you’ve ever even typed the word “lego” before it was a sony game
IMG-7562.jpg

fukkin ZERO

Sony stan’s :mjlol:
What’s this supposed to prove? I play Fire Pro Wrestling games, never spoke on it cause there’s not any folks discussing it.

I also enjoy the Katamari Damacy series of games.

There’s a number of games I’ve put time into that I’ve never discussed on this board

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What’s this supposed to prove?
You’re in it for the IP.

I don’t know why you guys have such a problem being honest about it:manny:

Like i said i’m gonna have a good time over the next couple months watching you stan’s try to downplay the game so you don’t have to admit sony went 3rd party:hula:.but also stanning the game because it’s obviously a big sony game and that’s what you are supposed to do :banderas:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You’re in it for the IP.

I don’t know why you guys have such a problem being honest about it:manny:

Like i said i’m gonna have a good time over the next couple months watching you stan’s try to downplay the game so you don’t have to admit sony went 3rd part:hula:.but also stanning the game because it’s obviously a big sony game and that’s what you are supposed to do :banderas:
I would have had the same reaction if it was PS5 only.

Don't blame us cause you want to believe this is some AAA sequel or something.

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mario Kart Tour on Mobile didn't mean Nintendo is bringing over mainline Mario Kart games to mobile and it never did. It was clearly a spin off game that was more closely related to the main games even though here Lego Horizon is a completely different game thematically and scope wise as well as it's branding is important because it's using LEGO to market it.

If anything, the downplaying is coming from Sony/Playstation haters trying to downplay the LEGO brand and making it seem as if Horizon is bigger than Lego which I KNOW none of you guys would ever say seriously but have arguments in bad faith and pretend y'all not trolling though. :hubie:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
What’s this supposed to prove? I play Fire Pro Wrestling games, never spoke on it cause there’s not any folks discussing it.

I also enjoy the Katamari Damacy series of games.

There’s a number of games I’ve put time into that I’ve never discussed on this board

I still play them joints.
I actually like those better than these new wrestling games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Mario Kart Tour on Mobile didn't mean Nintendo is bringing over mainline Mario Kart games to mobile and it never did. It was clearly a spin off game that was more closely related to the main games even though here Lego Horizon is a completely different game thematically and scope wise as well as it's branding is important because it's using LEGO to market it.

If anything, the downplaying is coming from Sony/Playstation haters trying to downplay the LEGO brand and making it seem as if Horizon is bigger than Lego which I KNOW none of you guys would ever say seriously but have arguments in bad faith and pretend y'all not trolling though. :hubie:
The mental gymnastics :ohlawd:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I would have had the same reaction if it was PS5 only.

Don't blame us cause you want to believe this is some AAA sequel or something.

What makes you think it wont be AAA? It wont have a big budget? Commercials? Ads?

Wait, you honestly believe this is on the scale of games like Horizon Forbidden West, God of War, and Spider Man?

Wow

Horizon forbidden west flopped, which is the reason behind this new release more than likely. This new Horizon game will probably sell better than Forbidden West.