2024 Election is lookin like the 2020 👀 Protests ---Students breaking windows, maybe riots eventually 🤔 Biden pretty much saying we need law n order

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Biden has no intention of letting Trump win, so that wouldn't make him an idiot. it would make his liberal would-be voters idiots

but hey, enjoy Trump :ehh:

He's doing everything he can to let Trump win by being weak and a coward.

But what can you expect from Liberals that thought it was a great strategy to not campaign in swing states in 2016 and allowed Trump to win in 2016 in the first place. :ehh:

Maybe Biden can find some hot sauce in his bag.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miss me with the FOX News talking points :camby: This has nothing to do with the "far left" and is about AIPAC and financial interests

biden-approval-conflict.png

what-should-us-do.png

dems-weapons.png

Less than a third of Democrats and only 40% of voters overall want us sending weapons to Israel.

That's not the "far left", that's the majority of voters (especially voters who would vote Dem) and if Biden thinks doing something that 2/3rds of Democrats are against is good politics, then he's stupid and if he loses it'll be his own fault regardless of Trump being worse.

Do you think Trump would do something that over 2/3rds or Republicans are against? No because he actually has good political instincts. And don't get me wrong, his policies are terrible but at least Trump can read the room.

Your problem is you think anybody that's not a suburban moderate older white person is "the far left".
hey, you're right. we should let donald trump win over this. voters should stay home in november over Gaza

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Students at Brown were able to negotiate with administration for a scheduled vote about divestment from Israel.
If that's the goal of the other protests, or if they have another concrete goal, students should be very clear about publicizing what that is, and the resistance they've met from admin.

Otherwise, the looneys and bad actors embedded among them will obscure and overshadow what they are doing. Same way the looneys and bad actors undermined the last round of national protests.
Looneys and bad actors? It’s all students according to @bnew can’t be any outsiders undermining protests

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Looneys and bad actors? It’s all students according to @bnew can’t be any outsiders undermining protests
I think we all have a sense of each other as members here. Even the newest class is two years in at this point.
People who debate serious topics here know who is who, and how different members treat the truth and reality.
And who to take seriously, or not.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
At those point we can see anything for black folk has been pushed aside for the main course.

They constantly do this whenever we make sufficient noise.

-gender war
-entertainment scandals
-major celeb death

It all happens right when black people try to have momentum to get what we want.

This time we made head waves about Reparations and then October 7th happens

Now we got the damn bear vs woman thing on SM and NBA playoffs fenna start.

I'm not saying shyt is orchestrated, but damn it's always something to keep us from being focused

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
It's a wrap for Biden to stay in the White House in 2025

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Outside of students people really don't care. Plus students are dumb. their Money is pocket change. donors and foreign students is where the real money comes from. Divest and donors leave your school and our good to shyt. I fully expect several schools to fall if they really divest. There is a school I work with that gets over 1bil a year from DOD. No school is going to lose 1 bil over a few students. Students don't run shyt at these schools. The schools let them think they have a voice but they really don't

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
israel was fully armed and autonomous on October 8th, and didnt need to ask bidens permission or for weapons to start striking gaza. im sorry you have a problem with that fact

stop blaming biden for netanyahus actions
Your statement had several inaccuracies. Israel obviously didn't ask but wouldn't have attacked if they didn't had the US support. They know very well their position and received money after Hamas' attack. I never blamed Biden for Israel's actions. However, it's fair to call him out on his unwavering support.