2024 Election is lookin like the 2020 👀 Protests ---Students breaking windows, maybe riots eventually 🤔 Biden pretty much saying we need law n order

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I want to know where all the smoke for the people yelling about "DEI this, DEI that" was by Congress because they're actively taking people out of their jobs right now.

So you remove "DEI" protection laws with no fight whatsoever and insert this?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
marshawn-lynch-seattle.gif

:sas2:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I want to know where all the smoke for the people yelling about "DEI this, DEI that" was by Congress because they're actively taking people out of their jobs right now.

So you remove "DEI" protection laws with no fight whatsoever and insert this?
They've always had the power to do this and have always kept Black Americans out of positions of power.

They have always had the power and resources to give every Black American in this country 1 million dollars.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not at all into conspiracy theories but it's almost like Biden is trying to lose intentionally.

Like maybe Israel said they wanted Trump next so he decided to throw the election rather than step down and let someone else who might win run.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not at all into conspiracy theories but it's almost like Biden is trying to lose intentionally.

Like maybe Israel said they wanted Trump next so he decided to throw the election rather than step down and let someone else who might win run.
or it's almost like biden is the sitting president, and there's also a ton of voters who support israel, so he can't just fukkin pander to the far left :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great way to win an election by throwing the people under the bus that you're going to need to vote for you in November on the heels of your all-time low approval rating.
if those people let Trump become president over this, then those people are fukking idiots :yeshrug: and we better not hear them whining when Trump is even worse

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
if those people let Trump become president over this, then those people are fukking idiots :yeshrug: and we better not hear them whining when Trump is even worse

If Biden lets Trump win over this for defending the actions of a Trump supporter then he is a fukking idiot.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden lets Trump win over this for defending the actions of a Trump supporter then he is a fukking idiot.
Biden has no intention of letting Trump win, so that wouldn't make him an idiot. it would make his liberal would-be voters idiots

but hey, enjoy Trump :ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
or it's almost like biden is the sitting president, and there's also a ton of voters who support israel, so he can't just fukkin pander to the far left :ohhh:

Miss me with the FOX News talking points :camby: This has nothing to do with the "far left" and is about AIPAC and financial interests

biden-approval-conflict.png

what-should-us-do.png

dems-weapons.png

Less than a third of Democrats and only 40% of voters overall want us sending weapons to Israel.

That's not the "far left", that's the majority of voters (especially voters who would vote Dem) and if Biden thinks doing something that 2/3rds of Democrats are against is good politics, then he's stupid and if he loses it'll be his own fault regardless of Trump being worse.

Do you think Trump would do something that over 2/3rds or Republicans are against? No because he actually has good political instincts. And don't get me wrong, his policies are terrible but at least Trump can read the room.

Your problem is you think anybody that's not a suburban moderate older white person is "the far left".