2024 Election is lookin like the 2020 👀 Protests ---Students breaking windows, maybe riots eventually 🤔 Biden pretty much saying we need law n order

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tis was fukking stupid. It's basically victim blaming the real victims.

Only 5,000,000 Palestinians exist on this planet. Israel killed 30,000 of them in half a year.

Chances are someone was affected and they're pissed.
The chants will grow louder after this. :wow:

Last year Trump and DeSantis were being laughed at.

Blew a 4-0 lead.

4-0.

This speech is pretty much the punctuation on that.

I honestly blame the Democratic Party being absolutely shytty to let it get to this point. Incompetence elected everywhere.

Crazy ass Repubs should've been easy af to blow out, but here we are. Republicans played them with the Tiktok Bill because our Democratic leadership are too stupid to see they were being checkmated. Some real War Generals we got in Congress wearing blue.

There’s 14.3 million Palestinians alive (a bit less than 15.1 million Jews worldwide).

Still, Israel has killed 2% of Gaza and created casualties equivalent to 5% of Gaza’s population. And 1 million Gazans, half the population, are facing Israeli induced starvation.

Last edited:
Daps
only idiots think Israel asked Biden for permission to do anything, after what Hamas did on October 7th. Biden hasn't even signed off on any support for Israel since then. israel has been totally acting by itself
israel is the guard dog of the us. the only reason it hasn’t been left to fend for itself while surrounded by enemies is because it acts in total service to america’s geopolitical interests in the middle east.

if biden told israel to sit, it would sit.

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
israel is the guard dog of the us. the only reason it hasn’t been left to fend for itself while surrounded by enemies is because it acts in total service to america’s geopolitical interests in the middle east.

if biden told israel to sit, it would sit.

:francis:
i think we're definitely approaching that point, but the first few months, we weren't gonna tell israel shyt after that terrorist attack

if biden wants to tell israel to sit, then he should. i'm just not gonna hinge my vote on fukkin Palestine, a place that i don't care about and barely know exists. there are more pressing issues in america

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

He can start with the Leahy Law that's meant to end assistance to foreign countries that commit gross human rights violations. Call me crazy but I think that would restore a lot of Order

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
i think we're definitely approaching that point, but the first few months, we weren't gonna tell israel shyt after that terrorist attack

if biden wants to tell israel to sit, then he should. i'm just not gonna hinge my vote on fukkin Palestine, a place that i don't care about and barely know exists. there are more pressing issues in america
Like what?!