2024 BRP Top 50

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What do you think they could do for it to make more sense?

Maybe separate I did guys from the big promotion guys. Separate men and women. Think if you wanna put a tag team on they should be a single entry.

I don't think they need to do anything drastic, it's about overcoming personal biases and/or agendas. Like you can't allow your love for an individual to shape how you are going to rank them and that's what you see when some indy talent are ranked way above someone who is maybe not a main eventer but holding it down in the midcard in a major promotion. I think more votes would help. Bring in people who you trust to vote objectively.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I'm surprised that only one of the King Bees made the list, but Charity King is super dope. I'm sure Danni Bee will make next year's list, too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I don't think they need to do anything drastic, it's about overcoming personal biases and/or agendas. Like you can't allow your love for an individual to shape how you are going to rank them and that's what you see when some indy talent are ranked way above someone who is maybe not a main eventer but holding it down in the midcard in a major promotion. I think more votes would help. Bring in people who you trust to vote objectively.

Looking at the criteria I think fsctoring in a win-loss record seems silly. Quality of competition would seem to preclude someone from thr indies being ranked above someone in aew for example but that's not what the list shows.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Solid list overall. Knew Swerve and Moose wouldn’t make it. Would’ve been great especially for Swerve as AEW champ now.

NGL, seeing Top Dolla in the top 20 had me confused. I didn’t see his NXT/WWE work, only him hosting Most Wanted Treasures and that botched rope flip (“Flop Dolla” :mjlol:). I saw he recently won that Zack Ryder Internet belt in TNA. Is he any good?