2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nah, I remember them games vividly. Chiefs go up big, then the refs would gift the Bengals some points via penalties and the game would end up close at the end.

And anyways, that AFC title game where people cry about Mahomes getting hit out of bounds, Burrow had the ball with a chance to win it after that late hit on Mahomes, and was out there getting an intentional grounding against Chiefs rookies in the secondary.
Prime example of the type of shyt the refs do for the Chiefs. The refs are the MVP and offensive players of the year for the Chiefs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jamarr Chase prolly my second receiver after AJ. Using Justin Jefferson as a barometer for how much he should get paid is egotistical and pretty delusional. He hasnt done nearly as much as JJ has despite being on a more talented offense

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
My
the refs helped the Bengals stay in all those games against the Chiefs. People forget that part. Chiefs get up big early, then the Bengals get gifted a TD drive and get back in the game.

But anyways...all that shyt was 2 Superbowl rings ago. Even the Bills beat the Chiefs in the regular season multiple times. Why are people still using "we figured Mahomes out" as an argument when Mahomes end up in a parade every year?
nikkas hating I love it :mjlol: :mjlol: especially with the BS we dealt wit from the refs last year. With the holding calls.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Jamarr Chase prolly my second receiver after AJ. Using Justin Jefferson as a barometer for how much he should get paid is egotistical and pretty delusional. He hasnt done nearly as much as JJ has despite being on a more talented offense
Before Chase was a Bengal they was top 3 worst in the league. He broke all of Justin's records & Bengals season season records and took them to the Suoer Bowl the same year. So he's done a lot more than Justin :ufdup: