2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I've seen the bracketed Kelce and shyt him and Mahomes down. Refs throw phantom flags late to help them win the last one
at some point yall gotta stop saying it's just the refs. :mjlol: Last night Lamar had multiple chances to tie the game up.

And that Ed Reed clip is really pushing the limits of "players know better than fans will ever know". Like how is your big analysis "all you gotta do is cover Mahomes's receivers". :mjlol:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
at some point yall gotta stop saying it's just the refs. :mjlol: Last night Lamar had multiple chances to tie the game up.

And that Ed Reed clip is really pushing the limits of "players know better than fans will ever know". Like how is your big analysis "all you gotta do is cover Mahomes's receivers". :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

that was multiple seasons ago.
Chiefs got 2 more Superbowls after the Bengals "figured them out".
including
FnsF-tAXoAAWMcp.jpg:large

with Mahomes icing the game throwing a pass to bum ass MVS.
edit: this wasn't the game he iced the game to MVS...this was the game bum ass MVS has 6 catches for 116. let me correct myself.
:dead:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
that was multiple seasons ago.
Chiefs got 2 more Superbowls after the Bengals "figured them out".
including
FnsF-tAXoAAWMcp.jpg:large

with Mahomes icing the game throwing a pass to bum ass MVS.
edit: this wasn't the game he iced the game to MVS...this was the game bum ass MVS has 6 catches for 116. let me correct myself.
:dead:
yeah and each time it came down to a BS flag. Mahomes didn't beat the Bengals, the refs did

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
yeah and each time it came down to a BS flag. Mahomes didn't beat the Bengals, the refs did

the refs helped the Bengals stay in all those games against the Chiefs. People forget that part. Chiefs get up big early, then the Bengals get gifted a TD drive and get back in the game.

But anyways...all that shyt was 2 Superbowl rings ago. Even the Bills beat the Chiefs in the regular season multiple times. Why are people still using "we figured Mahomes out" as an argument when Mahomes end up in a parade every year?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
the refs helped the Bengals stay in all those games against the Chiefs. People forget that part. Chiefs get up big early, then the Bengals get gifted a TD drive and get back in the game.

But anyways...all that shyt was 2 Superbowl rings ago. Even the Bills beat the Chiefs in the regular season multiple times. Why are people still using "we figured Mahomes out" as an argument when Mahomes end up in a parade every year?
cap.. more like the other way around. Just like the chiefs O lineman off start every other play. Letting them getting away with lil shyt that helps move the chains

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
cap.. more like the other way around. Just like the chiefs O lineman off start every other play. Letting them getting away with lil shyt that helps move the chains
nah, I remember them games vividly. Chiefs go up big, then the refs would gift the Bengals some points via penalties and the game would end up close at the end.

And anyways, that AFC title game where people cry about Mahomes getting hit out of bounds, Burrow had the ball with a chance to win it and was out there getting an intentional grounding against Chiefs rookies in the secondary.

Last edited: