2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hypothetically. If Jason Garrett's wife didn't tell him she wouldn't feel safe in Bmore if he took the HC job. How many Superbowls do those teams win if Garrett is the coach instead of Harbaugh?

I'm thinking they win atleast 2-3 more. The reason I say that is because Garrett actually had an offense, would've helped Flacco develop more and he contributed to the offense on GameDay with his play calling. Not saying he wouldn't have made bad decisions and cost them games, but I think the team is different because he doesn't seem like the ego maniac control freak Harbaugh is. I think Garrett would've been headed toward a Hall of Fame career as a coach for the Ravens if his wife wasn't such a p*ssy.
Crossposting this here because :dahell::wtf::why::skip::mjlol::dead:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Bills ain’t scaring nobody loll…They lucky their in a weak division..

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never thought I’d say this but Colin cowherd is right. I don’t care if Aaron Rodgers is your friend, why the he’ll if your Devante Adams would you want to get traded to the jets over the bills if it’s about winning.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I never thought I’d say this but Colin cowherd is right. I don’t care if Aaron Rodgers is your friend, why the he’ll if your Devante Adams would you want to get traded to the jets over the bills if it’s about winning.
We don't have any money. We ate Diggs whole contract this season. That's why Allen is throwing TDs to fukkin Mack Hollins :skip: