2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta start Mason or stop playin' scared and let Will Levis go all out and take the bullshyt that comes with that and hope he develops over the yr. At worst, ya know what you have at least and we can just pick at the top of the draft. But playing scared & conservative like they did this past Sunday isn't fair to the rest of the team and skill dudes by any means. At least lose with some flair.

They let Kiper and all these draft experts trick them into thinking Levis was a legit QB. Then they kicked Malik to the curb only for him to look way better in limited time with GB. They gave up on him too fast.

They're in a bad spot because if they let Levis play out the year and he's not the answer they're drafting their third QB in 3 straight drafts. That's two picks wasted and they spent money on Hopkins and Ridley. Might as well move both and rebuild the offense.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

What being locked down by a Womack does to a mf. Bro going through an existential crisis.:wow:

giphy.webp

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

the NFL is tripping :dahell:the bears vs commanders have the top 2 draft picks balling Dc and Chicago are 2 of the top 10 tv markets how can you not move that to the late afternoon window who is really trying to watch the eagles vs bengals :scusthov: the eagles I get but the bengals are not a good team this year

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

the NFL is tripping :dahell:the bears vs commanders have the top 2 draft picks balling Dc and Chicago are 2 of the top 10 tv markets how can you not move that to the late afternoon window who is really trying to watch the eagles vs bengals :scusthov: the eagles I get but the bengals are not a good team this year

The Bungles are clearly still living off of that ‘21 AFCCG hype stimulus.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hassan had to call in the experienced guy to get him his money

What does the Jets lose by keeping him without him playing?
Cap space? Locker room space? And losing the chance of not getting anything else for the 3rd round pick that they traded away?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They let Kiper and all these draft experts trick them into thinking Levis was a legit QB. Then they kicked Malik to the curb only for him to look way better in limited time with GB. They gave up on him too fast.

They're in a bad spot because if they let Levis play out the year and he's not the answer they're drafting their third QB in 3 straight drafts. That's two picks wasted and they spent money on Hopkins and Ridley. Might as well move both and rebuild the offense.

If Kiper tricked the football world, then Levis himself tricked the rest of us with this performance right here out the gate:

*4 TDs no INTs in his debut vs Falcons*

Mind you, this was a Vrabel led offense that rarely likes to air it out like this.

Like I said, you either let Levis rip it the rest of the yr and live with whatever fumbles and INTs come with it or you bench him, simple as that. Either way, it's looking like it's "Poor 4 Shadeur" time maybe even tho I ain't too high on him.

Callahan ain't bringing no innovation to the offense either which everyone raved about pre hire. Not seeing a whole lot of motions, shifts in personnel, moving Ridley around, way too many Boyd screens. It's embarrassing for a supposed offensive wizard like himself. Mf call a better, unpredictable game on Madden.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does the Jets lose by keeping him without him playing?
Cap space? Locker room space? And losing the chance of not getting anything else for the 3rd round pick that they traded away?
I think the whole thing hurting Hasan more. because he has to play a certain amount to for this year to count
so if he dont play the whole thing contract thing would happen again next year and they may can get him for less

but he has to time before that happen. i think he has to report by week 13