2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

calh45

Cal
Daps
If Kiper tricked the football world, then Levis himself tricked the rest of us with this performance right here out the gate:

*4 TDs no INTs in his debut vs Falcons*

Mind you, this was a Vrabel led offense that rarely likes to air it out like this.

Like I said, you either let Levis rip it the rest of the yr and live with whatever fumbles and INTs come with it or you bench him, simple as that. Either way, it's looking like it's "Poor 4 Shadeur" time maybe even tho I ain't too high on him.

Callahan ain't bringing no innovation to the offense either which everyone raved about pre hire. Not seeing a whole lot of motions, shifts in personnel, moving Ridley around, way too many Boyd screens. It's embarrassing for a supposed offensive wizard like himself. Mf call a better, unpredictable game on Madden.

It looks from afar that y'all have a coaching problem combined with a QB problem. I am mostly going off the stats because I only partially watched because I had Indy's RB in fantasy, but that many pass attempts with Levis in a game that close is borderline criminal. Pollard should've ended that game with 25 plus carries each and as a team y'all should have had over 45 run attempts on the game.

Either the coach has incentive to lose like the Flores deal in Miami or he ain't a good coach because he can't adapt outside of a specific offensive system.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjlol: Nashville would burn if we drafted Sanders :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Levis has looked like shyt after that one fluke game against the Falcons. Not sure why some fans thought this would be a good year for us.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It’s crazy cuz who woulda thought zeke would wash up after the amazing start he had and king Henry would be a 10k back. Maybe the last we see in some time
I will be a long time before we ever see another.

Henry is that rare bruiser that can break one for 80 at any given time. Baltimore should be the best at closing out games:whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the whole thing hurting Hasan more. because he has to play a certain amount to for this year to count
so if he dont play the whole thing contract thing would happen again next year and they may can get him for less

but he has to time before that happen. i think he has to report by week 13
I think he's already lost ~$10M with the holdout since training camp. Dude should have tried to negotiate incentives to the current deal rather than prolonging the holdout because him being over 30 and undersized were already knocks against him getting paid by the Jets or anyone after this season.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Jets=Cowboys East

Team stays in the news, in the spotlight year in and out when they haven’t done anything substantial in decades. Even prior to acquiring A-Rod…never understood the media fascination around them.

NY media market is the reason, and the only reason.

If they were the jacksonville jets, they'd be one of the most forgotten teams in the league.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boo....how the rb do most of the work but they want Josh to get the td
that penalty, thats karma right there