2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk how many of yall listen to NFL centric podcasts but has anyone else notice how a lot of these wanna be next gen stat nerd white boys talk about Mike Tomlin? Now I’m hearing them say the winning record streak doesn’t matter and he has to win multiple playoff games this season or he should get his walking papers. I’ve heard this on like 4 pods this past weekend. And they weren’t Steeler homer type pods either
OC->Matt Canada

QBs->
Kenny Pickett
Russell Wilson

As great as Tomlin is, his faith in subpar QBs and OCs is crazy

Tomlin is the root cause

Steelers been stuck on mid....
Too good to replace their starting QB in the draft
Too bad to have any meaningful success in the playoffs

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Damn Sauce is about to..

scrooge-mcduck.gif

That cap hit :sadcam:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Should be a great season.

I think the Bills might be getting slept on. I can see Josh Allen having an MVP year.
I see the Bills being slightly an average team that finishes with 7-9 wins. Their schedule looks to be tough as hell. Plus that Milano injury I think hurts them.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Don’t know what the hell to expect this year. I actually loved the Canalis hire and low key will pay dividends at some point. The limited play time I saw from Bryce in the preseason made him look more like Bama Bryce than the complete failure he was last year.

Would love to see Horn play a full season because when he plays he is legit a top 3 corner, he’s just always hurt…

I think our ceiling is somewhere between 6-8 wins if we get a few lucky breaks which considering we were a 2 win team last year is crazy progress.