2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
idk how many of yall listen to NFL centric podcasts but has anyone else notice how a lot of these wanna be next gen stat nerd white boys talk about Mike Tomlin? Now I’m hearing them say the winning record streak doesn’t matter and he has to win multiple playoff games this season or he should get his walking papers. I’ve heard this on like 4 pods this past weekend. And they weren’t Steeler homer type pods either
Yup I been hearing it. It's ridiculous to because for some reason they can just ignore how bad his QB situation has been for years yet he's still kept them in the playoff hunt. Common sense would say get him a good QB and he'll have them contenders again. Instead these analysts think just switching out a good coach would somehow fix the problems.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I'm just curious why they'd go so much over the previous highest paid cornerback salary. Which I know c

Who knows? Front office has been doing some head-scratching stuff since they decided to extend Russ before he played one down of football in a Broncos uni. I wonder if they felt they need to do something significant for PS2 to want to stay since the they’ve made the start to his professional career so miserable.