Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He ain’t wrong but gahdamn. :russ:

Shyt :laff:

Coach said let that Choppa sing :dead:

I get it tho. bytch ass mayo boy ruining his coming out party as a first time head coach, got his dad on the staff, supposed to be known as a offensive wizard guy, had two very winnable games---shyt probably "should've won" games, and.....boom. here's Will Levis with another magic trick akin to ya nieces/nephews wanting to show u sum trash trick/dance while u watching da game :mjlol:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I know he said some ignant stuff to the NY Times back in 2021, but uh, why did people write off Kyler Murray? :dahell: He had some playoff problems, but so has Lamar Jackson. :childplease: In spite of his laziness, I never thought Kyler couldn't ball out here. Definitely was doing way better than Bryce Young at that stage of his career :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I get it tho. bytch ass mayo boy ruining his coming out party as a first time head coach, got his dad on the staff, supposed to be known as a offensive wizard guy, had two very winnable games---shyt probably "should've won" games, and.....boom. here's Will Levis with another magic trick akin to ya nieces/nephews wanting to show u sum trash trick/dance while u watching da game :mjlol:

will levis is just dumb as hell. prototypical big arm pea sized brain qb :manny:

it was fukking third down and goal. eat the sack/throw the ball away and take the three points. even if that awful toss was complete he wasnt scoring a TD

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

will levis is just dumb as hell. prototypical big arm pea sized brain qb :manny:

it was fukking third down and goal. eat the sack/throw the ball away and take the three points. even if that awful toss was complete he wasnt scoring a TD

Fasho

Lotta "empty space between the ears" activities going on by QBs this year that's recently come into the league.

Bro will make a throw like he did to Ridley and show you what coaches see in him potential & talent wise but his decision making is straight cooked and I'm not sure if it can be rewired this late in his development.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I wouldn’t wish a ‘21 Wentz variant on ANYBODY. Not even my division rivals. Some of the most frustrating experiences I’ve had while watching the sport. That’s who Levis reminds me of at times.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wouldn’t wish a ‘21 Wentz variant on ANYBODY. Not even my division rivals. Some of the most frustrating experiences I’ve had while watching the sport. That’s who Levis reminds me of at times.

Mannn lol

I just want one Titans stretch of our own version of a Manning (or Luck even w/o the retiring lol) with some competency & consistency at the QB position. From Young to Jake Locker/Washed ass Hasselbeck, to Mariota/Past his prime but serviceable Tannehill, now this Willis/Levis bullshyt when we finally get an offensive minded coach :martin: .

Meanwhile, HOU over there had prime Deshaun BM (Before MassageEnvy Scandal), and Stroud. Thank God, Jax lil generational experiment doesn't seem to be working or else I'd say we got some sort of AFC South QB curse on us but they up there too wit Blake Bortles & now Trev.