2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Facts

You don't get to tout "generational this, next Mahomes that", and wax poetic all off-season long about how he'll come right in & smoke Justin's boots stat/throwing wise and mans on Jay Cutler time just throwing up bullshyt left & right that ain't even in the vicinity of his receivers.

Niccas want it to be one way.

He's the 2nd coming of Messiah before a game has ever been played by him but now that we seeing some of the shyt some of us who watched him in college saw, it's "have patience" or "the line" and etc like Justin ain't been dealing with that shyt for years....

Shyt, maybe his bum ass will turn out alright but I bet he zip it up now as far as predicting who gon have breakout seasons wit him throwing the ball :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Facts

You don't get to tout "generational this, next Mahomes that", and wax poetic all off-season long about how he'll come right in & smoke Justin's boots stat/throwing wise and mans on Jay Cutler time just throwing up bullshyt left & right that ain't even in the vicinity of his receivers.

Niccas want it to be one way.

He's the 2nd coming of Messiah before a game has ever been played by him but now that we seeing some of the shyt some of us who watched him in college saw, it's "have patience" or "the line" and etc like Justin ain't been dealing with that shyt for years....

Shyt, maybe his bum ass will turn out alright but I bet he zip it up now as far as predicting who gon have breakout seasons wit him throwing the ball :mjlol: